The Legendary Monster is an extremely rare monster found in Tiny Monsters. Players will find that the legendary monster is a sharp hound where reports have found that he is a mixture of most of the elements in Tiny Monsters making him truly a legend. He earns about 111 per minute at his max level and surprisingly his max level is at level 9 whereas the other monsters are normally maxed out at level 10.
You can purchase the Legendary Monster in the shop for 5,000 blue diamond and you are only allowed to place him into the special habitat where the Legendary Monster will claim his throne. For players that want to know how long it will take for the legendary monster to hatch, you can expect to wait 34 hours after obtaining him into his legendary monster egg form.
“His dreams haunted by the elusive Legendary Monster, tamer Lawrence Edgar Elliott III considered it an achievement just to catch a glimpse of one. Possibly rarest of the monsters and wielding mythical power, the wolf is the subject of conflicting reports about its elemental affiliation or exact mature form.”
Legendary Monster breeding guide
To breed the legendary monster use a Mountain Monster and Flower Monster.
Legendary Monster Earnings
|Level||Earnings Per Minute|
Food Amount & Rates Per Level
- how to hatch the legendary egg in tiny monsters
- tiny monsters game
- how to get the legendary monster on TinyMonsters
- how to breed legendary monster in tiny monsters
- tiny monsters habitats
- tiny monsters ultimate monster
- how to get the legendary egg in tiny monsters
- how to breed a legendary monster on tiny monsters
- how do you get the legendary egg in tiny monsters
- how to get the legendary egg on tiny monsters